Winnerwell Woodlander Cook Tent Stove Review
People who enjoy an evening snack or dinner outside in the woods should definitely consider the Winnerwell cook tent stove. Some people find cooking at home to be so monotonous that they will hike instead and prepare a delicious meal there. This stove is undoubtedly for you if you enjoy camping and homemade food.
It may also be perfect for you if you enjoy outdoor weekend brunches with friends and family and a few beers at home.
On top of it being a great stove, Woodlander cook stove is a fantastic natural log tent heater. Once you get the logs burning and have built up a few coals just throw a few logs in the stove and off to sleep. I have the Winnerwell Nomad and its plenty of heat for an above-freezing night.
Winnerwell Wood Burning Tent Stoves are precision crafted in 304 stainless steel that is durable, handles high heat well, and will never rust or corrode, making these stoves ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
Highlighted features include side shelves for cooking convenience, dual dampers for controlling airflow and burn rate, and decorative twisted metal handles. Glass viewing windows are also present in the door and side panels for ambiance and fire management.
Don’t worry, you can buy replacement glass from Winnerwell and install it yourself , its simple?
If the glass were to break in the future, you could buy a replacement piece and do it yourself without any special tools. Call 385-388-4923 to get in touch with Dwell Outdoors, the US distributor. Always a good sign when you have replacement parts for any product, as it tells you the manufacturer is dedicated to the product for years to come.
Winnerwell Woodlander Cook Tent Stove Review
Whatever your need you can surely rely on this woodlander cook tent. Now you can always enjoy a nutritious meal and never feel to be too away from home. You can dump this in your car and head off to an unknown location in search of an adventure. You can climb mountains and swim seas with this, okay that might have been a little exaggeration but we promise you won’t be disappointed with this. Don’t believe us check out its features, pros, and cons before you decide. We know how important it is to have a companion with you and thus we will recommend this tent heater for you.
- This is an outdoor device that is designed for use in any kind of weather. It will deliver consistent and impressive results every time you use them.
- You can barbeque, boil water, fry, grill, in short, do everything you please to do with your hunt.
- Not only for you can also cook for your family of 4 or invite in a couple of friends for dinner.
- It can be used outside as a stand-alone wood-burner/cooker/fire, or inside a tent/cabin as the heating source.
- The best thing about this product is that you can choose from two different options depending on your needs as a consumer. You can either go for an m-sized one or if you will you can also have an original woodlander one.
- The original woodlander makes it easier for the user to handle as it minimizes the heat radiation from the stove making it more user efficient.
- The m-sized variant is also no less as it comes with a stainless steel body and it is rust or corrosion free, you can let it drench in the rain and its efficiency will remain unaltered.
- You get accessories like racks trays etc.
- You can either toss the product in a car or carry it by hand and take it where ever you go.
- The shipping weight is 21.4 pounds which in comparison to other products in the market is quite light.
- You will also get a variant where you can buy black leather welding gloves and heatproof mat for quite cheap.
- We have been only talking about the outside uses, in fact, you can also use it inside a cabin or a tent without the fear of a potential fire or suffocation.
- The inside stove can be used all by itself without the outer stainless steel or the wooden covering.
- This device is well suited for family use, you can cook from single meals to preparing meals for up to 4 people.
- The insides of the stove is very easy to clean, you can always use any natural cleanser for the step.
- You can burn hardwood or aspen which will prevent in building up creosote in your stove and keep is as good as new.
- You can use a round brush to clean the pipes of the stove.
- The stove comes with an easy carry handle so that you can easily carry it by hand.
- It is a compact and modern design.
- It can control its internal combustion all night long.
- The design is very sturdy and users have reported that they are impressed by the factor that it has such a well-side rack functionality.
- The door of the stove opens all the way down and gives you enough space to work.
- It takes less time for you to set up this device as it comes with an easy manual guide.
- You have to clean the pipes of the stove by hand.
- A very brisk fire can burn out the pipes.
- You can not fit this device in the back of a small RV.
- If you do not use absolutely dry wood your stove might not work the best.
- You might have to buy separate brushes to clean off the stove and its exteriors.
- There is no such warranty information provided by the manufacturer.
- Users have complained about the loss of shine and luster after heavy uses.
The equipment is very well made and sturdy, so even though the price is high, it represents good value for money in my opinion because it should last for many years with proper care.
We considered many outdoor stoves before deciding on the Winnerwell, and we were willing to pay a little bit more for it because of the rave reviews we read and the simplicity of use.
Winnerwell Woodlander Cook Tent Stove