I know you’ve barely crossed the title of this post, and you’re confused already. The title itself is a paradox. I’ll explain myself.
You see, urbanization has completely changed our perception of luxury. Nowadays, people strive to live in an environment that’s isolated, tranquil, and serene.
You can find all of these aspects combined with modern-day living necessities in professionally designed RVs and tiny houses. However, most families might shrug the idea off, thinking that wheeled homes are small and lack space.
That’s where people go wrong. What if I tell you that you can find tiny wheeled houses, big enough for your family? Yes, design and space management has come a long way, and you can easily find tiny wheeled houses where you can live luxuriously as you would in a 2BHK apartment.
Hard to believe? Don’t take my word for it, here’s my list of the biggest tiny houses on wheels to see for yourself.
Biggest Tiny Houses on Wheels
The Wedge is a popular tiny home model from Wheelhaus, a well-known company located in Wyoming. Along with their durability and energy efficiency inspired by log cabins, Wheelhaus small homes are the biggest tiny house on wheels.
Their well-designed floor plans conjure up a fantastic sense of size and space. Most of their model houses consist of oversized windows and eight-foot doors that eliminate the cramped feeling inside and make the tiny homes feel larger.
Similarly, the 400-square-foot Wedge is no exception. The home includes miraculously high ceilings, large windows, and even a deck, which you wouldn’t usually expect in a wheeled home. The front porch takes up 100-square feet in the front to set the area up to spend some pleasant evenings outside with your family.
Furthermore, The Wedge has state-of-art natural light exposure brought about by its windows that increase in size from the back towards the front of the home. This brings in as much light as possible inside, making the home feel airy and spacious.
Besides that, its high ceilings are set up under a durable timber and steel roof system that gives you lots of headroom when you move around the home.
Additionally, what I love about this tiny home is its ultra-modern tiled bathroom. It sports a European style glass shower that helps maximize space. Moreover, it has a large closet where you can easily fit a washer or dryer, or place a small linen closet.
- Large windows and doors
- High ceiling with lots of headroom
- Space-efficient tiled bathroom
- 100-SqFt covered porch for relaxation
- All appliances included
- Building hardware included in the package
- It’s cost-effective considering its energy-efficient design and market competitive price range
The Roving is a beautiful tiny home on wheels created by the famous company 84 Lumber. The brand caters to people with dreams who dare to adapt to a carefree, nomadic lifestyle. It has lots of brilliantly designed wheeled homes on its product list, including Degsy, Blue Shonsie, and Red Shonsie. But when it comes to big, tiny homes, The Roving is the one you should go for.
This 154-square-foot house has a durable wooden exterior with a walnut stained ceiling that gives it a rustic look resembling a full-sized house. Besides that, it has a customizable barn door that’s large enough to accommodate a person while leaving ample headroom.
Additionally, the interior of The Roving is designed as intricately as a modern-day luxury home. The kitchen includes a professional butcher counter, with an efficient refrigerator space and an electric cooktop.
Coming to the bedroom loft, you’ll sleep like a king in the full-sized bed, combined with double dormers for maximum comfort. Furthermore, the tiny house includes lots of storage baskets and organizers to keep your things in place and reduce clutter. This contributes to the clean, spacious feeling inside the home.
- Durable wooden exterior that resists liquids and cracking
- Full-size kitchen with necessary amenities
- Bedroom loft accommodates a full-size bed
- Accessible compost toilet and working sink included
- Decluttering options available to maximize living space
- Low VOC paint
- Detailed lighting and sanitary fittings
- Customizable package with a varying price range
- Durable aluminum-clad windows and metal gauged rooftop
- Beautiful interior design and construction details
The Denali XL is the largest tiny house from the Timbercraft Tiny Homes brand. The 400-square foot house feels like a mansion amidst other tiny homes attributing to its design and space efficiency.
This large tiny home on wheels has tall ceilings and powered skylights inside the 399-foot living space. This provides plenty of headroom for the dwellers inside and turns the narrow, compact space into a spacious, relaxing environment.
Besides that, The Denali XL is designed to provide fresh air and natural light, which is energy-efficient and creates a roomy and spacious effect. Its walls are reinforced with spray foam technology that regulates the internal temperature while strengthening the walls.
Apart from the large living room, you’ll get a 65-foot additional space above the bathroom. The house also features a large bathroom with a steam shower, and a capacious kitchen is sporting two breakfast bars.
- High ceiling with skylights for natural light
- Lots of living space
- Full-size tiled bathroom
- Complete kitchen with necessary amenities and luxurious breakfast bar
- Energy efficient with temperature-controlling foam layers installed
- Air conditioners that provide fresh air all day long
- Easy RV-style hookup available
- Accessible transportation
- The company offers installation all across the US
A large staircase, a master bedroom that fits a king-size bed, and a bathroom with a full-size steam shower, sounds pretty unbelievable for a tiny home on wheels? We thought so as well until we came across The Canada Goose by Mint Tiny House.
Named after the large Canadian goose, this tiny house is one of the biggest I’ve come across. With a total interior space of 400 square feet that includes everything you’ll need to live like a king, the house is simply a dream.
Upon entering the house, you’ll find yourself in the kitchen area complete with a double ceramic sink, lots of storage space, a breakfast bar, and the necessary amenities. Also, there’s a living room with a full-size sofa and a master bedroom with enough headroom to stand upright.
Mainly, what makes this home look larger is its two lofts. One that can be reached by a staircase, and the other by ladder. Overall, it has pretty much all you could want in a home.
- Large kitchen with luxurious ceramic sink and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom that fits a king-size bed
- Two lofts
- Large wooden staircase
- Highly customizable
- Short building time
- Durable construction
- Energy-efficient design
KitHAUS is a go-to brand for customizable tiny modular houses. With this brand, you can choose the amenities, design structures, and size you want in your tiny home. However, they offer the most spacious packages in their K5 and K6 series.
The K5 and K6 series houses range from 240 to 330 square feet, one of the largest living spaces in the tiny homes market. You can add everything from full-size bathrooms, kitchenettes, outdoor porches, and master bedroom lofts, according to your preference.
Also, KitHAUS will design the home efficiently, creating a larger-than-life living experience for you. You can cut the clutter according to your taste and keep only what you want.
- High ceilings and skylights
- Large doors and windows
- Full kitchen and bathroom experience
- Completely customizable
- Affordable price range
Another surprisingly deceiving tiny house by 84 Lumber that feels like a mansion from the inside. Constructed with a combination of durable wood and metal, the tiny house is as rustic and fresh as its name suggests.
With its 203 square foot interior living space and tall cathedral ceilings, The Countryside is the largest tiny home offered by the 84 Lumber brand. Furthermore, the reclaimed wood interior combined with bamboo hardwood floors makes the environment fresh and breathable.
Moreover, this tiny wheeled home has a copious amount of storage space. It’s integrated into the bed, the master bedroom loft, and also under the staircase. This way, you can minimize the clutter lying around in your living space.
- Complete kitchen with smooth cooktop and stainless steel sink
- Durable hardwood floors
- Metal and wood construction can withstand harsh weather conditions
- DIY and semi-DIY options available
- Hardwood floors make cleaning easy
- Energy-efficient construction minimizes energy costs
The Draper is the most renowned tiny house model from the renowned Colorado-based brand, Land Ark RV. This small home on wheels has a 300 square-foot interior living space, with a corrugated metal exterior for a sleek modern look outside.
Usually, one of the main concerns for people who’re looking to downsize their living spaces is entertaining guests.
Luckily, the Draper eliminates this concern by providing a 100 square foot covered front deck to entertain your guests or spend a relaxing time by yourself.
Similarly, the large living room can convert into a guest room to accommodate your guests’ night.
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, freezer, sink, and acrylic cabinets
- Telescopic table with expandable hinged leaf for dining
- Complete bathroom with a walk-in shower, attached toilet, vanity, and linen closet
- Sleeping loft with large windows for natural light exposure
- Easily transportable
- Natural light and temperature regulation system minimizes energy costs
- Durable hardwood deck can withstand harsh weather
The Hatteras is a drool-worthy tiny wheeled home for wanderers designed by Modern Tiny Living. It has a spacious 240 square foot living space embellished with butcher block countertops, a farmhouse sink, and barn door entrances. Meaning, you’ll never notice you’re in a tiny wheeled living space.
Additionally, the ocean blue exterior design with white details sets the Hatteras apart from its counterparts. The design creates a striking image straight out of your dreams. Inside, the living room has spacious benches with storage underneath to organize your stuff.
Furthermore, the blue hues continue in the kitchen, where you’ll find ocean blue cabinets and countertops. Besides that, the bathroom has a modern glass door complete with a wall-mounted toilet.
- Ocean blue design accents
- Plenty of storage space under the benches, bed, and staircase
- The king loft has plenty of headroom
- Beautifully designed wooden interior walls
- Market competitive price range
- The brand offers 60 and a 40-year warranty for the siding and metal roof respectively
The Ebene is a tiny wheeled house with a 475 square feet living space in the main level and the two lofts combined. Mainly, it’s built by the Minimaliste company from Quebec and has everything you’ll need in a perfect getaway home for you and your family.
Believe it or not, the main level of The Ebene has enough space for six people to dine together comfortably. It also has a dedicated space for a TV, a mantel, and a fireplace to make your tiny house feel as cozy as it gets.
Similarly, there’s a lot of storage space across the house, in the kitchen, and in the two lofts above, so you can easily fit all your stuff. The beautiful exterior is straight out of your imagination with natural cedar finishes and dark horizontal sidings.
- The main level can double as a living room and dining area
- The main loft can accommodate a king-size bed and provides ample headroom
- The second loft can be used as extra storage space
- Modern kitchen complete with all amenities and design details such as ceramic cooktop and custom pantry space
- Full bathroom with a sink, vanity, tub, and storage cabinet
- Great for large families and entertaining guests
- Lots of storage space
- Appealing exterior design
The Cozumel is a highly customizable tiny home model by Titan Park Models. This tiny wheeled home is perfect for weekend getaways or comfortable everyday living for your family. It’s 399 square foot living space is divided into a living room, front porch, bedroom, and bathroom.
Additionally, the home sports high ceilings and lots of storage space make you forget you’re in an RV. It comes with everything you need, including bathroom and kitchen fixtures for easy on-site assembling.
Also, the bedroom loft can fit a king-size bed and has plenty of headroom so you won’t feel confined or cramped.
- Covered front porch
- Modern design mono-sloped roof
- High ceiling design
- Storage cabinets and pantry
- Open concept floor plan lets you customize every aspect of your tiny home
- You can choose your own furniture and fittings
That concludes our list for the ten biggest tiny houses on wheels. All of these houses listed are perfect examples of effective space optimization. They might look small, but don’t judge them by their size. Once you’re inside, the functional design aspects will make you forget you’re inside a downsized tiny home.
While most of these options cost a fortune, and some of them only ship to specific locations, you can easily find one that fits your needs and budget. Just remember that if you weren’t considering wheeled homes because of their lack of space, you should give them another thought.